8.08.2007

Life is so RETARDED at times...

RAH. 2000 a month. GOD, that’s what I would have been making if I would have had a car. I found this ad on craigslist.com stating in the title ”Hang out. Answer Phones.”

Perfect.

Well that was what I initially thought. My Brother tossed his phone over to me after seeing their number listed and forcefully instructed me to call. (He said it was because it would be 2K a month and cake at that. He wanted me to call because he saw in the ad ”Like to work with the opposite sex and love loved music?”

So I did. The ad also instructed me to ask for a Nicole when I called. Upon calling a dude answered the phone and I told him I found their ad on craigslist. The dude was nice and asked me my name. I could hear the music in the background and was already getting rev’d about a possible interview. He asked me my name first. I told him. The second question was a killer and a deal breaker.

Guy on the phone: “Do you have a car?”

FUCK. My mind went racing and I looked at my brother. He gave me the like I know what the hell you are talking about.. YOU’RE ON THE PHONE “look”. So I replied honestly, even though my brother and other roommates do have vehicles.

Me: “No not personally.”
BING BANG BOOM.
Guy on the phone: “Well damn dude that sucks, this is a sales job and you would need a car to get around and help advertise. Sorry mate. “……Click.

I looked at my brother and said “DAMNIT, that’s what I get for moving…” (I’ve just recently moved to Virginia and sold everything I owned to fly here and no way am I taking a four day bus ride from Nevada to Virginia. I don’t like traveling THAT much.
Any who, after all was said and done I stopped, sat back and was curious on why the guy never gave me any time to ask for Nicole. Not to mention the ad was false advertisement. Nevertheless, 2k a month would be a god send and more then what I could ask for at the moment.

Yes I am jobless and hating it. I’ve been trying to find ways to make money online due to the fact I’m broke and am without a personal vehicle. Though, having me own personal chauffeur has been nice.

Maybe I’ll call tomorrow and ask for “Nicole” first and see what I can do about the phone answering service they are advertising for.

No comments: