1.30.2008

Months Go And Here I Stay

Well the funny thing about life as it seems is it's really a big ball of shit, sprinkled in colorful specs of hypocrites, and then topped off with Rose Perfume... who would have thunk. Life has shown me some very interesting sides to both other people, and myself.
For one, living in Virginia hasn't been a damn breeze considering how I dress and well, my thoughts on religion. Being in the bible belt has helped me (as well as many others) see that Virginia is NOT for lovers, but rather, for Fat people who amazingly have still found a way to shove their heads up their ass's, despite the fact that they now have three chins, two stomachs, and a plethora of rolls that could hide a neighboring Aircraft Carrier.

... Oh snap, did I mention the city I live in is also a fricking Navy Base? Hrm, must have slipped my mind.

So, from my last post and all the months up till this one, I have been looking high and low for a damn 9 - 5 Job. Alas, I even got turned down from a doorman position at a GO-GO Club because the crack-head owner had something against Piercings. WHAT THE FUCK MATE?! Not like you're going to have upper society banging down your clubs doors to watch some 20 year old dance on a pole while Korn - Fuck You Like An Animal, plays over and over. Then again, if I would have dumped a damn 8-Ball on his desk I probably would have been hired on the fucking spot. Bastard.

It's not like I have THAT many piercings. I mean 16 isn't a very high number...

... Okay so fine they are mainly on my damn face. Not like I'm going to set off a damn metal detector, (yes yes, I've already tried so don't ask), and I do look decent in them. They aren't HUGE and aren't those crappy nonsense piercings like Dimples, an Anti-Eyebrow, or a frickin Monroe. Sorry ladies, I just can't fathom why a piercing that is supposed to resemble a mole would be attractive.

Here is what I have that is .. ah.. publicly viewable:

  • 4 Eyebrow Piercings (2 on each eyebrow)
  • Left Nostril Pierced Twice
  • 1 Tongue Piercing
  • 1 Horizontal Labret (I have a captive ring in it so it looks like a lip piercing, though I took out the captive ball and clamped it shut)
  • 2 left lob piercings (Gauged to 8)
  • Top of the ear (Apex Piercing) in both ears.

See.. not TOO bad. Whatever though. On top of that, I feel like a sleaze-ball because I don't have a huge income, (I make less than $100.00 a month blogging), I mean how pathetic is that? Bah, I have no idea what the hell life has in store for me other than kicking my ass and seeing how many times I'll get back up.


Perhaps I'm a fool. If I am then so be it. Hopefully I'll be a damn comfortable fool before I go insane from trying to find a way to work from home or either a 9 - 5.

Well if it happens it happens, cest la vie, no?

This post has gone on long enough and besides, not like anyone comments :P.

- Decay

No comments: