9.30.2006

Lifes a Bitch

Life's a fucking whore. You can't do one thing without there ever being a negative,; or a positive for that matter. That, though, is pointing out the obvious.
You can care for another and then they turn around and shit on your fucking windshield. Some people enjoy that, others cope with it, me, I fucking do not understand it and probably never will. How can the people you trust, love, confide in, be so crude to the ones they claim to care for in return.


Society is so fucking backwards, no wonder a fucking monkey is running this "great" country. How many people can truly say they are honestly a caring and understanding person all the time. I mean, how can they, Every degenerate human-being has their breaking point. I just love how people put up fronts and say that's them personally. Why do people put up these fronts to begin with and then bitch about it later on. 


Yes, I'm an asshole. I give no excuse or lead others on to seem that I'm not. I can't fucking stand people. I despise my own race and I always will. Some may say I'm being childish in a sense, that I'm shielding myself subconsciously by shoving them away. On the contrary though, I loathe my race simply because of how we interact and how we "judge" one another based on the whole "First impression is everything" logic.

How asinine is that concept,, honestly? Who in their right fucking mind acts like themselves when a new face appears in whatever environment we are in at that time. I know I most of the time, if not always, am not. As much as I loathe and want to fucking just rid this polluted, rotting, scum infected planet of the disease that is known as "mankind" off of Earth, I still give these mother fuckers a chance to prove their true intentions and loyalty. 


This post is basically just my way of venting without having to hear the fucking babbling of others. This is mine after all, and it's not like anyone fucking comes here any-mother-fucking-way. Perhaps one day this will change. Perhaps when that day comes, I wont give a fuck anymore about knowledge. I've just had my fill for the moment with all the petty mundane hypocritical bullshit of everyday life. 


What is it to actually live? Some say "live life for the moment", While others say, "Live life as if it were your last day on this planet." What is the point of money, bills, love, hate, laughter, and sadness. Why is it that people always seem to focus on the negative and never the positive. What is it about being pessimistic that is so appealing, so much easier to be an ass to the ones they love. Why is it so hard to remember the positive. Why is being happy and remembering the good things in life seem so weak when compared to the bad things in life. 

I know that everyone has varying degrees on what is "wrong and right." Nevertheless, when a person remembers, negative thoughts are the first and the longest memories as person holds for some reason. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I have yet to be proven otherwise.

No comments: