3.26.2007

Well now I know what Mail feels like.

Greetings People. Well, life has been very interesting. Sorry I haven't been keeping this blog up but things have been very very stressful, so I'll catch everyone up on current events.



As of the month of February I've been evicted from my residence, a group of people I called at one time "Family" ran up a debt in my name of around 5k. ( Simply because I chose to help them out and try and show them how to get their damn lives on track, plus the utilities were in my name.) and my Biological family disowned me for dressing "Gothic". Which I do not claim to be and I see nothing wrong with being Gothic. I just like black, chains, biting, and yeah I wear eyeliner, SO WHAT. So in light of that I went to go live with a gorgeous female by the name of Aleasha in South Carolina. So I got a lovely 3 day ride and over 14 layovers. On top of that, I became sick. I won't go into details of how serious of a sickness I had other than coughing up blood is never a good sign.

When I got there, Greyhound seemed to have misplaced a duffle bag full of my clothes and a rather expensive guitar. How damn convenient. No worries I thought, at least I have a roof over my head and a female that I could make happy. ( I got the items back about a day later thankfully). At the time she was all about it. She professed how she didn't want us to end and that she loved me and always will, until a night of drinking and popping her well needed pain pills, she came storming in her room as I watched a movie and professed how she had lost her "spark" between us simply because of the fact that she had so called Puppy Love, and she was going to buy me a bus ticket back to good 'ol Nevada.

Great... considering I had sold all of my belongings and that great debt, but hey, I had 30 dollars in my pocket. Oh did I mention she was triplet? Sorry must have slipped my mind. Any who that is only relevant because of the back history of this woman who loved me so. I'll sum up the back history with this. I've known these triplets for about 3 years. Yes we met online but talked constantly so I was fairly sure that it would work. Yeah, shows how smart I am when it comes to relationships. On a second note, Aleasha's Sister, Ashley, was the female I was originally digging, if you will. AHHH, the plot thickens, Watson. The whole point of me being with Aleasha was kind of a non-verbal agreement with Ashley. Simply put, Ashley had the same feelings for me as well as Aleasha. One problem. Ashley was taken. You figure out the rest, I promise it won't be hard..

Well, enough with the back history.

I got another glorious bus ride back to Nevada. So knowing I sold my car and the bus's final destination was to be Reno Nevada, a good hour and 45 minutes away from Fallon, I called furiously on other peoples cell phones ( because mine had perfect timing to get shut off), The family I recently left in Nevada. Even though they said countless times they'll always be there for me, not one was going to be able to get there juggalo ass's into a car and get me. Lovely. I was though able to get a ride into fallon. Gotta love your roommates ex's that hate your roommate and love you.

To make this shorter I'm now with a friend, jobless, pissed off, car-less, 5k in debt. On a good note though, Ashley and I are at an agreement. She made me promise her to come back to her as soon as I can. After all she wanted to come back with me and fought both her mother and sister on how utterly cruel it was to just ship me back after only... what was it, oh yeah, 2 weeks of being there.

Well people that has been what life has to offer me. I truly wish this was some chapter out of a drama or damn romance novel. It's not, it's the true events of mine. Well enough of this. My next post will hopefully be full of knowledge from some recent events in the area of the industrial genre of music and it's inhabitants of music, fans, and articles.

- Decay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You're so witty and charming.

Aly