7.28.2019

Update!

I've almost said FUCK THIS, upon trying to research a new venture on getting a domain name and host a WP site using my ever loveable name Ambient Decay. All the while using an annoyingly slow Netbook by Packard Bell!!

But that isn't what my self indulgent posting is about...


Actually, it is about how I seem to have cycles in my life that I didn't realized I did until now....

I have stints where I WANT to write and post on this archaic blog I somehow manage to keep. It seems during moments of getting a new girl or even a new job that takes 90% of my time, I resort to this.

Yet when in the midst of daily life I resort to, My girl (if I have one and she becomes my first and foremost) drinking, movies, shows, games, music AND drinking (healthy lifestyle right?)

I've always wanted some semblance of an online presence for myself. Yet can't seem to let it drive me enough to continue it throughout the year.  

I sit here drinking my ever dependable Jack and Coke, smoking (somewhat, I have a vape but am trying to quit cigs), outside in this ever lovely Georgia summer... aka.. Hell's Peak Season.

I do like writing... but I'm not so arrogant to think that people other than the future year me will read this. Guess that's my cross to bear. Yay!!!

Which gets me thinking about how the internet connects us all together, and much like being depressed in a crowd of people, you can feel so alone.

Also this notebook/cloudbook (whatever the frack you want to call it) isn't mine. I bought it for my woman. I guess it just isn't up to par with my amazing writing speed. <-it's called sarcasm.

I digress though. Over half the time I have no idea what to write about since I am very much a huge introvert as my best half jovially pointed out on an outing... yet as I think about it right now, it's ironic that I can't type on a webpage that no one reads. You'd think it would be easier given that fact. After all typing has no interaction since there is no following... ah the self made hurdles of the human condition...



- Decay -

No comments: