5.28.2007

The Decayed Thought's Hit Industrial

Well, Fellow readers. It is my pleasure to announce that I will be creating a Blog site dedicated fully to the musical ongoings of the Industrial scene. When launched I will provide a RSS feed here to allow users to see when a new post is up.
Also, I will give the option, on established, to give any "Wanted Reviews" of CD's, Concerts, etc that any of you wish for me to review. I promise I won't be to much of a Witty reviewer. Hah who am I kidding, you just won't be disappointed. The site is looking to be launched in the coming month. As always keeping you informed of the Decayed Days, Here comes my personal events.

As of June 4th or 5th I will be relocating to Norfolk, Virgina in a quest to find better work and be closer to that ever lovely female in my mind. Needless to say I think she is excited about it. After all I did give her my word I would return to her side. How soon though is the real question. I have wreaked enough havoc in Nevada and now I must find new grounds and people to taint. The knowledge must grow and prevail if this damn world is to be any sort of fun.

I know this is one of my sorter posts but I have a few more errands to take care of and they are more urgent than my ramblings, thus far. Keep it Witty people.

Peace.

..:: Decay ::..

No comments: